If you are calling someone on a landline or mobile phone, but they are not able to pick up your call, then it will ask you to leave a voicemail. Most of the times, you may want to send a voice message instead of talking on a call. In that situation, it is good to know how to send a voicemail without calling someone.
Here's how to send a voicemail without calling by using carrier options
AT & T
For sending a Voicemail without calling to any other AT&T subscriber, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
· Type the voicemail box and after that, by going to the main menu, click on the 2 number button.
· Type the 10-digit mobile number on which you wish to send a text.
· You need to start recording a text and after that, click on the # symbol.
· For replaying the text before you start sending it, you have to click on the one number button.
· In case you wish to choose a particular delivery option, then click on the one number button. Some of the particular delivery options are listed below:
- For the Urgent, you need to press on the 2 number button.
- For the Private, you have to click on the 3 number button.
· Click on the # symbol for sending a text.
· You need to call the mobile number which accesses a Voicemail feature.
· Click on the "2" number button for sending a text.
· Go through the guidelines.
· You have to start recording a text.
· Type the mobile number.
· Set up your shipping option and it should be separate for private, to request confirmation, for future delivery and private.
· Click on the "#" symbol for sending a text.
· Sign in to the account registered with the Voicemail.
· Choose an option for sending a text.
· Go through the prompts.
· First, you have to call on your voicemail phone number and after that, sign in to the Voicemail account.
· Choose the option so that you can send a Voicemail without calling.
· Check the prompts.
Steps to send a Voicemail without calling using Slydial app
· You need to start downloading and installing the Slydial application on the iPhone or Android.
· Create an account in case you do not have a Slydial account.
· Sign in to the Slydial account by entering email ID and password.
· Type the mobile number on which you are trying to make a call.
· Leave a voice text on that mobile number.
Steps to Send a Call to Voicemail
· Go to the call menu list and start adding the phone number which you wish to ignore as a contact.
· Go to the "Contacts" option.
· Press on the three-dot menu symbol.
· In the particular contact, press on the three dots symbol.
· Choose the "Route to voicemail" option.
In case you do not want to attend the marketing calls, then block that contacts. This will not block that incoming call, but this will block subsequent calls. Here's how:
· Launch the phone application.
· Go to the "Recent" window.
· Search the telemarketer call.
· Choose the details symbol located on the right-hand side.
· After that, go down and press on the "Block this caller" option.
· The incoming calls from that phone number will get stopped.